- Notebook and pen.
- Sleeping bag or bedding, and pillow (bedding and towels are provided for the Lodge, Twin Pines and Twin Oaks housing options).
- Warm clothes for the evenings, since it can be a little cool.
- We have a Bring Your Bling accessory exchange. Bring your gently used: necklaces, rings, earrings, scarfs, shoes, purses, broaches, bracelets, etc, to exchange with other ladies on Saturday night. Up to 4 items. This is an optional activity.
- Extra spending money for our high ropes course($15), massages ($1 per minute), and tips for your table servers. Sugar Pine does not have an ATM. The Old Mill Café and snack bar will accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
Registration and Check-in
- Payment in full is due 7 days prior to camp. If registering as a group, please pay your group leader.
- Registration begins at 4:00 p.m.
- A buffet dinner is served Friday from 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Our first General Session begins Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- For directions and weather conditions go to www.sugarpine.org and click the links near the bottom of the homepage.
Nashville recording artist Jill Miller recently released her 5th CD, “King of Kings.” Recorded at the famed Starstruck Studio in Nashville, the project has already been called “an epic compilation of the most beautiful Christmas music in decades.” Jill has opened for the legendary Loretta Lynn and Brian Littrell (of the Backstreet Boys), performed a duet with NewSong, and sang the national anthem for President Bush and 11,000 people when he was in Sioux City. Jill has also performed at the legendary Bluebird Café in Nashville.
Jill is also a certified speaker, coach and teacher with the John Maxwell Team and recently started a new business entitled Transformational Leadership and Coaching. She speaks at women’s retreats and other events across the country. Jill lives in Sioux City with her husband, John, and their two rescue dogs. They have four adult sons.
Meet our Women's Retreats Worship Leader Rachel Barrentine!
Rachel is a down-to-earth, coffee-drinking, jeans and t-shirt kinda girl, hailing from Nashville, TN. She loves to ignite fresh faith through music, speaking, writing, and laughter. Her battle through prolonged pain and illness has deepened her messages and music. Full of joy, Jesus, and animation, Rachel's listeners are skillfully invited into a deeper, authentic place with God.
Rachel has garnered awards from the Gospel Music Association and shared the stage with artists such as TobyMac, Matthew West, and MercyMe. She lives with her teddy-bear husband Derek, and their beloved dog, Joey Smiley Wiggle Socks.